The Incredible Health Benefits Of Copper Water Bottles
Posted on 10 May 2017
I instantly fell in love with the shiny, rose gold, vintage looking water bottles when I found them on a recent trip to India & bought up a few to bring back home to friends as presents. Then I discovered the incredible health benefits that come from drinking out of a copper vessel & knew that I needed to bring them back to the UK & share with all of you.
We know how important it is to take care of our bodies & how our busy schedules can make that difficult. So we have designed something beautiful that you can take with you everywhere. Packed full of health benefits and a great replacement to the chemical filled plastic bottles widely available.
This method has actually been around for thousands of years and is not just another health fad. Our ancestors would use a copper jug, fill it with water and leave it overnight to let the copper minerals seep into the water, infusing it with numerous health benefits. In Ayurvedic medicine it is also widely documented that copper vessles were and are still used. Ayurvedic medicine claims that drinking water from Copper on a regular basis gives you the ability to balance all three doshas, Vata, Kapha, and Pitta. The three amazing doshas that determine our personalities, happiness and health.
There have also been endless scientific studies that document the amazing benefits. A few are listed below:
- Aids weight loss
- Slows down aging
- Heart Health
- Flights Cancer
- Flights arthritis
- Promotes healthy skin
- Beats Anaemia
The FDA recommends that we take in at least 12 mg of Copper a day. So this is an excellent way of achieving that. And you’re helping the planet. We want to abolish the use of plastic bottles so we created a product that is so beautiful it will become part of your wardrobe, will go with every outfit and is the only bottle you will ever need to own.
- Aids weight loss – Apart from fine tuning your digestive system to perform better, copper also helps your body break down fat and eliminate it more efficiently, thereby, helping your body keep only what it will use and throw out the rest.
- Slows down aging- That’s right you lovely lot, you heard us right, if you’re worried about those pesky fine lines and wrinkles copper is your answer. Packed full of antioxidant and cell regenerating properties, copper flights many free radicals, one of the main reasons for those lines. Here at the Copper Collection we think wrinkles are just beautiful but know that some of our customers might not, so we are here to make you feel your most confident selves.
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health and beats hypertension- According to American Cancer society, copper has been found to regulate blood pressure, heart rate and lower ones cholesterol. With Heart disease affecting more and more people in our modern world. Heart health has never been more important.
- Cancer fighting properties - Copper has very strong antioxidant properties that help fight off free radicals and negates their ill effects – one of the main reasons for the development of cancer.
- Tackles arthritis and inflamed joints- Arthritis can be extremely painful and debilitating, copper has very powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Which means copper is your knight in very shiny armour when it comes to aches and pains caused by inflamed joints.
- Skin health and Melanin production- Copper is the main component in the production of melanin, the wonderful in-built force field protecting our bodies from the suns harmful rays, it also speeds up the healing of wounds and scars. Keeping you looking your normal sparkling selves.
- Beats Anaemia- Amazingly Copper is required in nearly every process that occurs in our bodies. From the formation of cells, to aiding the absorption of iron. A lack of Iron can cause havoc with our bodies. So making sure your levels are where they need to be is essential.
To get the most benefits out of your bottle, we recommend filling up with water before bedtime, leaving the copper to infuse the water over night. Upon waking, drink on an empty stomach & re-fill ready for the evening.
Let us know how you get on.